Instant powder for fry sauce – vegan and gluten-free
Ingredients 140 g powder
- 500 g carrots – peel and cut diagonally into very thin slices cutting/planing
- 200 g celeriac – peel and cut into thin slices cutting/planing
- 500 g of tomatoes into quarters and remove the seeds
- 100 g of onions – peel and cut into thin strips/plane
- 100 g mushrooms, wash and cut into thin slices
- 60 g Shiitake – clean and cut into thin slices
- 3 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 10 sprigs of marjoram leaves pluck
- 10 sprigs of thyme – leaves plucking
- 2 TSP of paprika powder
- 1 ½ TSP mustard seeds (alternatively, some mustard from the jar)
- 2 TABLESPOONS noble yeast flakes
- 1 small Bay leaf
- 1 Msp. Allspice
- 1 tablespoon crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
At the time of application (for 200 ml of Sauce):
- 200 ml of water
- 1 TSP tomato paste
- 1 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of organic corn starch with 1 TBSP water to mix
- 1 TSP Yaconsirup
- 3 TSP Instant powder
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
First, a fat-free frying pan. The carrots and the celery in about 3 Min. roasting in a pot on top of the vegetables, so that sufficient heat contact. Then remove from the pan and set aside.
The peanut oil in the pan and cook the onions about 5 Min. brown roast. Remove from the pan and onto a kitchen paper lined plate so the excess grease can drain.
For the drying of vegetables, you can either use a dehydrator or you can dry the vegetables in the oven. In both of the devices at 60 °C for about 2 days to dry.
All of the vegetables and the herbs on the mats of the Dörrgeräts or with parchment paper stocked baking sheets side by side to interpret. Then in the dehydrator or in the oven.
If the vegetable is dried and cooled down, add all the ingredients under “To Dry,” together with all the vegetables in a powerful blender and powder it to fully materialize.
The powder in a screw-type glass. In a dry, dark storage, it will hold approximately 6 months.
If you want to use the Instant-powder for fry sauce, 200 ml of water and bring to a boil and give 3 teaspoons (or to taste) of powder. Then mark, Tamari, balsamic vinegar and Yaconsirup tomatoes, stir*, and with corn-starch bonding.
The Sauce bring to a boil and season with salt and pepper. This fry sauce you can serve almost all dishes.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 77 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Fat: 1 g